God Quest Princesses Don't Need Knights
Item Quest Completion
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
phoebe
Can anybody find me somebody to love
Phoebe looked up when she heard Frey, smiling to see them lounging in the tree. The hands that appeared to massage her made her blink in surprise (where were they coming from??), but it quickly passed. Frey was a god. She really shouldn't be surprised by any fantastical things. "Hello, Frey. Thank you for coming." she said, polite as always when greeting her...she almost thought friend. She wished she could call Frey her friend, but she doubted they would want her to speak of them so closely.

Or maybe they wouldn't mind. Frey did surprise her regularly. "I did. I spoke with Ronin and a girl named Melita...and she and I went into the labyrinth and were attacked by wolves." she said, almost getting a little excited. She really was proud of herself. She certainly hadn't been as brave as Melita, but she hadn't frozen. She acted. For her, that really had thrown her far outside her comfort zone.

"I asked them what I might need, and told them what I'd asked of you. But...well Ronin said no object had ever helped him so much as having comrades he could rely on...and Melita didn't really seem impressed by the objects either but facing the wolves with her made Ronin's point make more sense." She and Melita had literally fought off the wolves with sticks and rocks. But it was having someone she trusted by her side that gave her the courage to do what needed to be done, just like Ronin said.

"So...I don't need a shield or an invisibility cloak or a portal maker...I need a companion to help me defend myself and those with me. Ronin clearly recommended a dragon." she said, smiling up at Frey, rememberinf Ronin's not so subtle hints. "What do you think of that?" she asked, knowing Frey hadn't really thought much of her previous suggestions either. Did they think this was a better idea?

Messages In This Thread
Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Phoebe - 05-29-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Frey - 06-01-2019, 12:50 AM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Phoebe - 06-01-2019, 01:29 AM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Frey - 06-01-2019, 02:23 AM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Phoebe - 06-01-2019, 03:49 AM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Frey - 06-02-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Phoebe - 06-03-2019, 12:16 AM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Frey - 06-03-2019, 12:37 AM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Phoebe - 06-03-2019, 01:09 AM