God Quest Princesses Don't Need Knights
Item Quest Completion
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
phoebe
Can anybody find me somebody to love
Phoebe's cheeks turned bright red and she lifted her hands to them, squishing her face comically. "Someday I will get used to those jokes." she said, not in reprimand, but with a smile on her face. This simply was how Frey was, just as she was more modest. And yet, somehow, they managed to get along swimmingly - perhaps it was their shared connection with the work of fertility.

She glanced up towards the scene playing out above Frey, biting her lip a bit. As proud as she was of herself, it did make her anxious to think about. It had been frightening. But she faced it, with much more bravery than she mustered on the average day.

The bodyless hands continued to massage the god, and briefly again she wondered how it was possible. Did Frey's being simply have no end? The hands simply shouldn't have been able to dip that far into flesh! But her attention was immediately captured as Frey spoke, holding out and egg to her. The egg itself was beautiful, pink and crimson...so very much the essence of Frey she thought. Her lips pressed together in thought, considering Frey's words seriously. "A tether that when severed, is catastrophic."

After a moment, she nodded, a serious look on her face. She did not take Frey's warning lightly...but she felt she could handle it. Loss was no stranger to her, neither was pressure. "I understand...I can handle it." she said with a sure nod, smiling up at the god she wished to call her friend. She appreciated Frey checking first, but she was sure she could handle this responsibility.

Messages In This Thread
Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Phoebe - 05-29-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Frey - 06-01-2019, 12:50 AM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Phoebe - 06-01-2019, 01:29 AM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Frey - 06-01-2019, 02:23 AM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Phoebe - 06-01-2019, 03:49 AM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Frey - 06-02-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Phoebe - 06-03-2019, 12:16 AM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Frey - 06-03-2019, 12:37 AM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Phoebe - 06-03-2019, 01:09 AM