we need a delivery service
For Remi
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Яemi
you're every song that fills my mind

"All it took was hunting with her for some of the burro's that will not quit tearing up our front lawn." The alchemist said with a gently shrug. Turning and feeling his way through to the kitchen with Isla watching patiently, Remi finally touched upon what looked like a stone chest. Lifting the lid and revealing it to be a sort of ice-box of sorts, gloves appeared on the alchemist's hands as he reached in and retrieved two large shards of ice.

Turning around, he tilted his head to the side as if listening to something, though of course Wessex wasn't making a sound. Instead it seemed to be Isla, telling him where to walk now that he couldn't use his hands. "Here, if you will put your hands out—" Remi said, and then paused. "Oh. I was going to make you gloves like these, but I suppose you will not need it." He added, more to himself, before stretching his hands forward to offer the ascended the shards (and missing her body by about 2 feet).

Table base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
we need a delivery service - by Wessex - 05-30-2019, 11:21 AM
RE: we need a delivery service - by Remi - 06-01-2019, 03:45 AM
RE: we need a delivery service - by Wessex - 06-06-2019, 08:37 PM
RE: we need a delivery service - by Remi - 06-06-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: we need a delivery service - by Wessex - 06-11-2019, 07:29 PM
RE: we need a delivery service - by Remi - 06-11-2019, 11:26 PM
RE: we need a delivery service - by Wessex - 06-13-2019, 07:29 PM