Hide and Seek
open!
Seiji Okura
Musician

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: kae Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
What is a ghost?
She cannot know — she cannot know these words exactly draw him in. Seiji comforts himself with this; she cannot know his mind. Yet his eyes alight at the mention of whales (sky whales?) and fish, and in his mind is the memory, that perfect memory, of the curving shore. His heart aches with it; his bones ache with it. Homesickness bursting in his chest and flooding his veins with that peculiar poison he can only call sadness.

Her tone changes, though, and maybe a prickle of concern comes with it. Just a prickle — Seiji is trusting. He has never been wronged by a person before. Not in his memory, however fractured it is. He does not suspect her of mischief. He expected violence, if it were to come, would already have done so. So of course, Seiji merely blinks, his eyes curious, as he takes in this information.

"I know of her," he says at last, slowly. Her words make the chief sound much more dire a character than Jigano did, some days ago. "I did not know she was..." Here he searches for a word. "Strict?" Maybe that's the one. "I do not want you to be hurt..." he adds, uncertain. Though he would quite like to see the home of the fae. To explore more of this forest. Perhaps to bring back knowledge of his findings. To be useful to the lorekeepers and the denizens of the Hollowed Grounds alike.
Something dead that seems to be alive.
Something dead that doesn't know it's dead.

Messages In This Thread
Hide and Seek - by Seiji - 05-30-2019, 06:24 PM
RE: Hide and Seek - by Niambh - 06-18-2019, 01:53 AM
RE: Hide and Seek - by Seiji - 06-18-2019, 03:35 AM
RE: Hide and Seek - by Niambh - 06-19-2019, 03:44 AM
RE: Hide and Seek - by Seiji - 06-20-2019, 03:24 AM
RE: Hide and Seek - by Niambh - 06-20-2019, 04:34 AM
RE: Hide and Seek - by Seiji - 06-20-2019, 05:46 PM