No Longer Alone
Hazel Talvathar

Age: 45 | Height: 4ft (121cm) | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: - Strg: 2 - Dext: 3 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Nat Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
“Just lost,” the ivory human repeats, appealing for help with a level of sincerity present in her voice that I feel I can hardly deny; neither can I ignore the stew of confusion, fear and curiosity as it continues to toss and turn in my belly. Though I feel altogether apprehensive about this, my first not-Fae encounter, there is an element of excitement pouring through my veins as well: what would Old Mother do?

The other is sitting down, a deliberately low and non-threatening stance which serves as intended to boost a little of my young-hearted confidence. Of course we’ve been warned, nay, educated, to behave with much reserve in the face of these intruders, and though for a while I am mindful of my oath to The Greatwood and my people, cracks soon begin to show in my guard.

I respond in a quiet, rather shy voice, “you are in The Wildwood.” This forest is wily and clever, turning interlopers in a circle and spitting them out at the very place they’d begun; I feel sure that she, too, will be exited soon enough. “Home of the Fae,” I tack on after a moment longer. A minor suggestion (or reminder), that this stunning wilderness is not up for claim.

For the moment I daren’t step any closer. Though she rests courteously, and still her palms sit exposed, there is unshakable suspicion lingering in my mind; it has been burnt into me. “The way out will find you soon, I am sure…” My tongue falls again motionless against my pearly teeth, gripped tightly by uncertainty as I wait for the stranger’s next move.

Messages In This Thread
No Longer Alone - by Hazel - 06-02-2019, 08:16 AM
RE: No Longer Alone - by Lily - 06-02-2019, 12:19 PM
RE: No Longer Alone - by Hazel - 06-03-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: No Longer Alone - by Lily - 06-05-2019, 06:06 AM
RE: No Longer Alone - by Hazel - 06-06-2019, 07:00 AM
RE: No Longer Alone - by Lily - 06-10-2019, 09:17 PM
RE: No Longer Alone - by Hazel - 06-11-2019, 02:46 PM
RE: No Longer Alone - by Lily - 06-20-2019, 08:15 PM
RE: No Longer Alone - by Hazel - 06-21-2019, 10:29 PM
RE: No Longer Alone - by Lily - 07-06-2019, 09:46 PM