Great Discoveries Require Great Equipment
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe had planned to meet up with Remi at the Artisan’s Guildhall to discuss her special commission for the Medical College. She was so excited she was near bursting from anticipation as she made her way through the streets…accompanied by her newest friend. Perched upon her shoulder was Pim, the baby pink dragon she had gotten from Frey. Despite being only a few days old, the feisty little thing growled as ferociously as he could at everyone they passed. He was a mighty dragon after all, and his momma was but a squishy, soft, human thing. He might only be able to inconvenience someone for now but someday

Phoebe laughed a little as the small reptilian companion on her shoulder fantasized about being big and strong and scary.

The young midwife stepped into the guildhall, having never actually visited it before. ”Remi?” she called, looking around for him. Pim opened his little jaw and gave a squeaky little roar, eager to help find whoever it was she was looking for.
I look up to the little bird
The flies across the sky
And I, I wish that I could be that bird
And fly away from here

Messages In This Thread
Great Discoveries Require Great Equipment - by Phoebe - 06-03-2019, 04:03 PM