Great Discoveries Require Great Equipment
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe's frown deepened and Pim growled a little. In her mind's eye she saw the little dragon all grown up, shaking a lifeless body in his jaws. She smiled a little and shook her head. "Pim says when he is big he will tear her apart." she said, her tone conveying it more as a means of comfort than a real threat. "Do you...do you want to move in with me, or the other way around so I can help you?"

"I won't. They will understand why I ask." she promised. Frey might not be willing to help, nor might it be their place to, but she didn't think such a request would be met with ire.

Phoebe glanced at his messy work, still frowning. She moved her hand from his lips to his shoulder, keeping the tips of her fingers gently in contact with him the whole way. He couldn't see her, so he had to feel and hear where she was. "This must make your work more difficult."
I look up to the little bird
The flies across the sky
And I, I wish that I could be that bird
And fly away from here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Great Discoveries Require Great Equipment - by Phoebe - 06-03-2019, 05:30 PM