Great Discoveries Require Great Equipment
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
it's hard to see beyond what's in sight
"I remember." He agreed, turning his face up towards her and sighing contentedly into her kiss. "I will. For now I am just trying to...figure things out, I suppose." Remi added with a gentle shrug. Could he make a magical item to fix this? Could Safrin help? Would Frey? It was hard to set his sights (metaphorically of course) on anything, since the possibilities seemed to very open.

"I have never worked with clay." Remi said. Instead of waiting for Pim to return with his findings, Remi merely held his hands open and suddenly clay appeared. The benefits of creation and earth magic, he supposed. If anything it simply felt good to be doing something with his hands.

Dexterously he began to model a dragon; it wouldn't look precisely like Pim as the alchemist hadn't seen the pink dragon, but would soon become quite the representation of Sugar. Using bits of magic the ashen-clay turned white and began to shine as he continued to mould the clay back and forth. Eyes closed and his tongue stuck out the side of his mouth, eventually, he stopped, head cocked. "How does it look?"
but when you tilt the light I realize

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Great Discoveries Require Great Equipment - by Remi - 06-03-2019, 06:01 PM