Missing and Missed
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Roana smiled a bit and nodded, taking a moment just to drink in Brahm’s appearance and the sound of his voice. Even knowing it wasn’t him, having his visage there warmed her to the core. She missed him terribly, not that anyone would ever know from how she presented herself. No. Such weakness she kept hidden away. ”I will take you at your word, for you’ve seen far more than I have.” she said with a light laugh. Far be it from her to tell a god what the most ridiculous thing was.

”Ah, I see.” she said, nodding a little. ”A more than fair price.” And one that made sense. Why give knowledge to those not ready to accept it? Or use it? Or handle it even? It was a wise thing, to make sure that the person was not so overly emotional that they could not be confronted with their lost companions and maintain some sense of composure. But the sudden explosion took her off guard a bit, causing her to step back in surprise. Black…rags? She watched curiously as they took their form and the mask appear. Ah, a much more fitting appearance for a god of death. She nodded to Ludo’s question. ”Yes. As much as I appreciate being able to see my husband’s face again, it is good to know you, as you are, Ludo.” she said with a small smile.

”Yes, Phoebe. You know of her then, I take it?” she said, from how quickly Ludo connected the two together. Again, the god confirmed that Brahm was indeed not dead, and she nodded in silent acceptance. ”Thank you for telling me, and for letting me see and hear him again…I suppose I should visit Safrin to ensure he isn’t elsewhere in Caido.” she said thoughtfully, taking Ludo’s advice to heart. And if he wasn’t…what then? Did she spend her life waiting, wondering, hoping that he might one day appear?

But she had to move on. There were other more pressing matters to discuss with Ludo. Ones more befitting a god of death.

”I have another request though…one that effects more than just me and my own.” she said, watching the masked god where she stood, tone even and reverent. ”I am aware of what I assisted in unleashing on Caido in my efforts to bring down the barrier…and I wish to help in any way that I can bring about a more permanent solution, one that doesn’t involve trapping innocents or you and the other old gods. But first, I need to even the playing field. As strong as I am, the Ascended are too fast and strong to overcome under the cover of night, which is really when they come out. Is there any such object I can possess that will take that away from them, or one that can be made?” she asked, explaining the situation, and why she wanted it.
Roana
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath, imma stick it out to the end

Messages In This Thread
Missing and Missed - by Roana - 06-03-2019, 08:16 PM
RE: Missing and Missed - by Ludo - 06-04-2019, 06:22 PM
RE: Missing and Missed - by Roana - 06-04-2019, 06:45 PM
RE: Missing and Missed - by Ludo - 06-07-2019, 05:35 PM
RE: Missing and Missed - by Roana - 06-07-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: Missing and Missed - by Ludo - 06-08-2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Missing and Missed - by Roana - 06-08-2019, 03:01 PM
RE: Missing and Missed - by Ludo - 06-10-2019, 06:54 PM