A Different Sky
For MJ
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
R O N I N

A voice cut through the star spangled darkness, Ronin's gaze flicking up to find its owner. Once upon a time it might have been familiar, but even his recent memories of Northaven were beginning to feel an unreachable distance away, let alone trying to call back to when he had just been a Guard. Nothing more, nothing less. They had been simpler times, and some rogue part of him had considered simply fading into the background when they had arrived in this new place, to be done with responsibilities and all the heartache they brought in their wake...

But that simply wasn't Ronin, anymore. So he lost sleep and he kept putting one foot in front of the other. Still, the sight of Moses-Joel in the were-light brought a smile to the former captain's lips (even if he had to resist the weird urge, even now, to stand at attention and salute); he turned to face the other man properly, burying his hands in the pockets of his coat so the cold couldn't nip at his fingers quite so much.

"Not a wink," he replied, letting out a soft sigh and shrugging his shoulders. "It's been... a day. Though mine has likely been a breeze compared to yours..." Ronin began to walk at a slow and leisurely pace in the same aimless direction that MJ had been heading in. "It's good to see you," he said. "I couldn't really speak with you properly when... well, you know how it was. How are you doing?"

Messages In This Thread
A Different Sky - by Ronin - 11-09-2018, 07:50 PM
RE: A Different Sky - by Moses-Joel - 11-10-2018, 01:24 AM
RE: A Different Sky - by Ronin - 11-10-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: A Different Sky - by Moses-Joel - 11-12-2018, 01:44 PM