Absolute Power
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 33 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
cigarettes, the taste of whiskey on your lips
still haunting my every kiss - do you remember it?
”Trapped.” Zariah repeated with a nod in agreement, taking the correction with grace.

Open warfare had angered the gods. Curious. ”War upon the people? Or upon them?” she asked for clarification. The these Old Gods who so willingly trapped their own people, who played favorites, who could not capture or kill their enemies would stoop so low as to meddle in the affairs of wars was a bit surprising to her. But she would absolutely keep it in mind.

”That you plucked me into this world with members of my family is something for which I am grateful. In this world, we’ve opportunity to reach our fullest potential and beyond.” she said, her tone one of reverence. She knew when she was outmatched, and the Voice was far more powerful than she – and in her opinion far more powerful than the Old Gods. ”I would not wish to offend or anger you, and you are clearly superior to the Old Gods – for if their combined efforts could only capture you, it speaks to your power. As different as our situations might be, I still see similarity. You’ve your Ascended, who are loyal to you and rely on your leadership. I’ve my family, small as it is now who rely on me for the same things, and I would see my fellow Abandoned similarly guided, and Abandoned no more.”

She paused, considering again. ”What is it you seek now, goddess? Perhaps, could our purposes be aligned, at minimum at truce?” Certainly, if she had been at war, she would not sit idly now that she was freed again. Zariah would not see her family in servitude again, but she could get behind an allied front. War wasn’t in her sights as the moment, but one could never be too prepared. "Clearly part of what makes the Old Gods powerful is their numbers. Imagine how the tide may have turned, had you an ally.

Messages In This Thread
Absolute Power - by Zariah - 06-05-2019, 06:20 PM
RE: Absolute Power - by Edrei - 06-05-2019, 06:28 PM
RE: Absolute Power - by the VOICE - 06-07-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: Absolute Power - by Zariah - 06-07-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: Absolute Power - by Edrei - 06-07-2019, 07:28 PM
RE: Absolute Power - by the VOICE - 06-07-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: Absolute Power - by Zariah - 06-07-2019, 10:00 PM
RE: Absolute Power - by Edrei - 06-09-2019, 02:29 AM
RE: Absolute Power - by the VOICE - 06-10-2019, 07:05 PM
RE: Absolute Power - by Zariah - 06-10-2019, 07:49 PM
RE: Absolute Power - by Edrei - 06-12-2019, 03:47 AM