Personal Quest Lair of the Dragon
Closed PQ
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Peter
Terrified of what I'd be
As a kid, from what I've seen
Every single day, when people try
And put the pieces back together
Just to smash them down

It was somewhat nerve wracking to have been the first one to arrive before Zariah, even if it was only because he had not had to go gather another. Peter stayed standing at perfect attention while they waited, only relaxing slightly when Edrei and Remi arrived, and the family head could explain why she had gathered them.

Peter was relieved when things went straight to business, his brows lifting in surprise as the secret passage was revealed. He slipped in after Edrei and Remi, following the dim lights before him into the hidden space. Tasks were assigned, Peter nodding to himself as he looked around the space, then freezing as he felt a body slide up beside him. Edreis suspicious gaze was met with a blank stare back, Peter trying to size up the girl before doing anything.

”I’ve um... I’ve actually done this before.” Not alone, but Peter didn’t need to add that part. And it seemed he was about to do it by himself, Edrei disappearing up the stairs. Peter looked around the space, wincing somewhat at the size of it. There was no way he’d be able to create enough to soundproof the room, but with some creative thinking he could get the job done.

Creative thinking meant running around and finding whatever he could, rugs, thick unused blankets, and dragging them back down the stairs, dodging the others as he needed. It didn’t take long, and by the time Edrei was dragging the last piece of furniture down, the walls were almost done. The last layer was simple black drapery, enough to cover the ugly work behind.

Peter had nearly forgotten there was anyone else in the room with him, the noise of the other Launcelyn hopping onto the table surprising him. His brows furrowed, the smile on her face was unfamiliar to him, but he still approached when she patted the table, worried anout making a misstep. His feet stopped suddenly when she spoke though, blue eyes searching her face like he wasn’t certain he’d heard her correctly. ”I don’t think I... I don’t know what you mean.” The blush rising up his cheeks claimed the opposite, but Peter was so out of his depth he didn’t know how else to respond.

Messages In This Thread
Lair of the Dragon - by Zariah - 06-06-2019, 08:46 PM
RE: Lair of the Dragon - by Edrei - 06-06-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Lair of the Dragon - by Remi - 06-06-2019, 09:04 PM
RE: Lair of the Dragon - by Peter - 06-07-2019, 01:02 AM
RE: Lair of the Dragon - by Zariah - 06-07-2019, 12:09 PM
RE: Lair of the Dragon - by Edrei - 06-09-2019, 01:56 AM
RE: Lair of the Dragon - by Remi - 06-09-2019, 02:10 AM
RE: Lair of the Dragon - by Peter - 06-10-2019, 05:06 AM
RE: Lair of the Dragon - by Zariah - 06-10-2019, 11:58 AM
RE: Lair of the Dragon - by Edrei - 06-11-2019, 11:07 PM
RE: Lair of the Dragon - by Remi - 06-11-2019, 11:13 PM