for Virion
Virion Wolfsbane
Head hunter

Age: 32 | Height: 6ft | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Gremlin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Virion could see the excitement in Jigano's eyes at the mention of being beyond the Greatwood. Maybe he could use that to advantage, but he did not want to talk about his past yet. But the man was an Outlander, what would he know? Maybe he could give him little teases of where he was from. It was not like the other would know anything about him anyway.

He let out a snort of laughter at his response. He's only sorry he's not more sorry. But the occupation made him curious. "If I can find a way back, you'll be the first one I tell," he promised him. If I don't eat you before then, little lamb...

The more he spent in this new country, the more he despised it. Everyone seemed so gullible and trusting, except perhaps the Fae. But Fae were not he most trusting of species to begin with, especially around outlanders. But now he knew he needed an ally, someone who knew the people and land better than he did. Perhaps a lorekeeper was just what he needed...

The dance kept going, spinning, moving, clapping -- the same three steps over and over. But it gave Virion a chance to look at his surroundings, get better bearings on where he was and who he was with. The last thing he needed was a different predator lurking around him. The wolf was not stupid. No, he knew that there was always a bigger predator, but he also knew how to protect himself.

Viri gave a small smile back and nodded his understanding. The bard was an intriguing little lamb, it seemed and it made him more curious about exactly what he was. Oh, well, he would find that out later. "I'll find you after your set..." he assured him. Maybe he would keep him alive just for the information this lamb seemed to possess.

Then at the mention of going into town, he thought for a bit. Maybe he should. He did need new supplies after all so that would work best for him. "I'll find you at the Loreseeker Guild." Virion did not like knowing that someone could be watching for him, trying to find him.

Messages In This Thread
A Midsummer Night's Dance - by Jigano - 06-07-2019, 03:15 PM
RE: A Midsummer Night's Dance - by Virion - 06-07-2019, 04:09 PM
RE: A Midsummer Night's Dance - by Jigano - 06-07-2019, 04:33 PM
RE: A Midsummer Night's Dance - by Virion - 06-07-2019, 05:19 PM
RE: A Midsummer Night's Dance - by Jigano - 06-07-2019, 05:55 PM
RE: A Midsummer Night's Dance - by Virion - 06-07-2019, 07:26 PM
RE: A Midsummer Night's Dance - by Jigano - 06-08-2019, 12:25 AM
RE: A Midsummer Night's Dance - by Virion - 06-08-2019, 04:53 PM
RE: A Midsummer Night's Dance - by Jigano - 06-09-2019, 06:17 AM
RE: A Midsummer Night's Dance - by Virion - 06-09-2019, 08:11 PM
RE: A Midsummer Night's Dance - by Jigano - 06-09-2019, 08:42 PM