Head hunter

Age: 31 | Height: 6ft | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Gremlin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

VIRION
i find the pretty things & i put them through hell
Virion could feel himself bristling. His body was tense and he felt like he was being watched. Echoes of "follow me..." seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere all at once, but that was probably his own fault for coming into this hellish maze at night. Maybe then he would not be in the situation he was in. But he preferred the solitude.

"Follow me."

Except for those fucking squirrels...

Being lost alone in the labyrinth at night did not seem to phase him though. It was better than the alternative. Being lost in the daylight with the sheep he so desperately despised. And just as he thought that, he heard a rustling. Something bigger than just those squirrels that were running around chattering with their calls trying to lure him further into the labyrinth.

The wolf growled, a warning sound, loud enough to deter any beast that should have found its way to him. His hand moved, clutching his dagger. He did not like this situation at all. He waited, barely breathing. Each breath coming out as a growl on the exhale. And he waited, ready to fight whatever beast should appear before him.
Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
I Have A Secret - by Virion - 06-07-2019, 08:33 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Are - 06-07-2019, 08:47 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Virion - 06-07-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Are - 06-07-2019, 09:56 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Virion - 06-08-2019, 04:24 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Are - 06-10-2019, 08:47 PM