I Have A Secret
Are Jormsson
Cobbler / Leatherworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Wiggen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Are
Gods damn it!

Perseverance, stubbornness, arrogance. Equal measures of each and you'd find yourself lost deep within an unknown place. Prepared as the one might've been, armored, armed, stocked and rested. An adventure worthy of a cobbler blooming into a warrior. An adventure worthy of a small man throwing caution to the wind, and for what? Glory, maybe. It mattered little as the walls seemed to draw closer, and as the way back sunk deeper into the mists of his memories.

"Gods damn it." Are whispered, clutching the strap of his shield with one hand and a lantern in the other. Outwardly a hulking trespasser, a warrior on heavy boots treading uncaring into the maw of the unknown. Inwardly a barely contained ball of anxious doubt. Doubt in abilities barely taken root, doubt in everything but what was kept in hand and on belt. Steel he could trust, steel he had to trust if he was to make it back whole. At least that was truth to him as the noises grew closer and closer.

"Who goes there!?" he shouted into the gloom. A shout quickly swallowed by silent, uncaring walls. "Show yourself!" another shout, followed by the creak of leather as the cobbler warrior readied himself for what he was sure would be a test of his mettle.

Messages In This Thread
I Have A Secret - by Virion - 06-07-2019, 08:33 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Are - 06-07-2019, 08:47 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Virion - 06-07-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Are - 06-07-2019, 09:56 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Virion - 06-08-2019, 04:24 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Are - 06-10-2019, 08:47 PM