Age: 32 | Height: 6ft | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Gremlin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 

VIRION
i find the pretty things & i put them through hell
Virion looked around, unable to see in the dark, but he preferred it that way. If he couldn't be seen then maybe whatever was in here would overlook him. There were enough of those damn squirrels running amok to keep anything in this forlorn maze at bay. And if that did not work, he had his hunting knife, dagger and a small hand axe used to collect the trophy of his hunts. The wolf braced himself for a battle, feeling the prospect of an actual hunt finally hitting him.

This new country he had travelled to had been boring in terms of hunting. Sheep and cattle, the whole lot of them. Every single puling human here seemed to cling to their gods like babes to their mothers. Virion had learned it was better to be godless than to let his life be dictated by those gods that seemed to set everyone's fate in stone. The wolf shook those thoughts out of his head as he tried to keep himself calm, growling louder -- more of a snarl this time until...

Who goes there?!

Another snarl escaped his lips. This one out of annoyance instead of anger. He crept through the shadows easily enough, putting his dagger back in the pockets of his wolf fur cloak. He saw the lantern then. He followed the light and voice, staying in the shadows. Once he was close enough, he spoke.

"Stop fuckin' screaming or you'll get us both killed..." the male finally spoke, soothing voice just loud enough for the other to hear.
Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
I Have A Secret - by Virion - 06-07-2019, 08:33 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Are - 06-07-2019, 08:47 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Virion - 06-07-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Are - 06-07-2019, 09:56 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Virion - 06-08-2019, 04:24 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Are - 06-10-2019, 08:47 PM