Head hunter

Age: 32 | Height: 6ft | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Gremlin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

VIRION
i find the pretty things & i put them through hell
When Virion got closer, he saw a man taller than he was illuminated by the lantern. He watched as the other stopped moving. Not even a twitch this time, but the wolf was still annoyed at having been intruded upon. Leave it to a lamb to fuck up everything... But he did not speak yet, merely circling closer, listening to the other's greeting.

"Follow me!" Another of those fucking squirrels darted past them, almost as if to taunt them.

Once it passed, Virion turned to look at Are again. He took in every single detail before he spoke. "Virion, Headhunter." He glanced at the lantern, unsure of what to do with it. Where he was from, it either kept predators away or drew them closer.

Leave it to a lamb to get lost. He weighed his options, deciding then that he could either leave Are to die or take him with him. If he was going to die, he might as well die further in the labyrinth. Plus, if they got lost, Virion could use food. Starving would be the most humiliating death after all he had been through.

"Put the lantern out, Are. It'll attracted worse things than just me. I hope you have a weapon..." Whether or not Are responded, Virion did not know. He had already turned and walked away.
Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
I Have A Secret - by Virion - 06-07-2019, 08:33 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Are - 06-07-2019, 08:47 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Virion - 06-07-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Are - 06-07-2019, 09:56 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Virion - 06-08-2019, 04:24 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Are - 06-10-2019, 08:47 PM