I Have A Secret
Are Jormsson
Cobbler / Leatherworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Wiggen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Are
Headhunter?

His mind was stuck on how proudly the strange figure touted his title. Wore it like a badge of honor. 'Murderer', was what Are heard. Finally a person worthy of Hel as he'd known it, but not as he'd come to know it. Although the Labyrinth almost seemed otherwordly in the eerie gloom and light mist.

Green-brown mottled eyes studied the curious stranger as he was was touched by the weak beam of light from the single candle burning in the lantern's sooty belly. A glimpse of eyes that reflected a touch of nightmares, enough to evoke notions of a circling pack, back against cold mountain and the pale moon shining down the judgment of the wilds.

The cobbler shuddered, ill shook by the man, but driven to follow him as he left the light. Driven by equal parts curiosity and need. Being lost is far less safe out on your own, even if the option was to follow such an odd character.

"Pah!" Are exclaimed, slung his shield and grabbed the lantern again, although closing it just a hair. In case Virion was right. "Haven't seen anything worse than a fat rat or two, until I ran into you." he talked as he tried to follow the dark figure down the narrow passageways and twisting turns. Even though the man seemed friendly enough he couldn't make himself sheathe the axe, so in hand it remained. "Don't you worry about me, I'll hold my own." voice rose with mock confidence, dialect growing ever so slightly more craggy and hard.

"Speaking of which, you lost too?"

Messages In This Thread
I Have A Secret - by Virion - 06-07-2019, 08:33 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Are - 06-07-2019, 08:47 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Virion - 06-07-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Are - 06-07-2019, 09:56 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Virion - 06-08-2019, 04:24 PM
RE: I Have A Secret - by Are - 06-10-2019, 08:47 PM