one way or another
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lily
sing me a song of a lass that is gone
The music route has run dry; she no longer hears the occasional tinkling of a piano as she walks through the settlement at night. But her determination is as fierce as it ever was, and Lily is not one to take no for an answer, not when her project is at stake. This time armed with an offering of the jewels she was wearing when she came through the portal, Lily approaches the shrine inside the Temple with praise on her breath and a fervent wish bubbling up from her heart.

She lays the diamond and sapphire necklace on the raised platform and sits cross-legged in front of it. Instead of bowing her head, she looks up at the arches of the Sanctuary’s ceiling and imagines the sky beyond it, the unknown that has recently shown to hold so much more. “If there’s anyone listening, I’d appreciate it if we could talk. Please. I’d… like to offer a trade…” She takes a deep breath and waits, unsure of who - if any - will show. If they'll make her give up the last symbol of her old life for the new.

Cause fuck, she loves that necklace.
merry of soul, she sailed on a day
over the sea to Skye

Messages In This Thread
one way or another - by Lily - 06-08-2019, 07:06 PM
RE: one way or another - by Frey - 06-10-2019, 07:53 PM
RE: one way or another - by Lily - 06-10-2019, 09:45 PM
RE: one way or another - by Frey - 06-12-2019, 06:14 PM
RE: one way or another - by Lily - 06-15-2019, 02:22 PM
RE: one way or another - by Frey - 06-15-2019, 03:36 PM
RE: one way or another - by Lily - 06-20-2019, 08:28 PM