one way or another
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lily
sing me a song of a lass that is gone
All of a sudden the most attractive man lounges before her, eyes wicked and fingers nimble as they finger her offering. Lily laughs initially, a short, sharp sound that ends in a wide smile and look of disbelief. For fuck’s sake… trading, indeed. She’s not one to offer her services for free (she is a businesswoman, after all), but this… deity (it’s not a man, not a man, not a man) would certainly be cause for an exception.

Swallowing hard as the man presses her jewels to his lips, Lily begins to get her head back on straight again. “Happy to put a face to a name, then. Frey, yes?” And oh, what a face it is. She’d done a bit of research since her encounter with Safrin. It’s both a surprise and none at all that this is the one who chose to answer.

But then a wicked little smile creeps across her face, images flashing through her mind. Brazen memories of flesh and sweat and ecstasy. Truthfully, she’d never known who or what turned her bedroom into an orgasm-den, but she sure as hell wasn’t complaining. Her lips press together and she chuckles softly. They probably know, so there’s no use in being shy. “I love it. I must be the least stressed person in all of Caido, thanks to you. I assume it was you, and not Safrin?” She’s never questioned the magic before, but upon second thought, can imagine it may not be within the Goddess’s jurisdiction.
merry of soul, she sailed on a day
over the sea to Skye

Messages In This Thread
one way or another - by Lily - 06-08-2019, 07:06 PM
RE: one way or another - by Frey - 06-10-2019, 07:53 PM
RE: one way or another - by Lily - 06-10-2019, 09:45 PM
RE: one way or another - by Frey - 06-12-2019, 06:14 PM
RE: one way or another - by Lily - 06-15-2019, 02:22 PM
RE: one way or another - by Frey - 06-15-2019, 03:36 PM
RE: one way or another - by Lily - 06-20-2019, 08:28 PM