Little Curiosities
Delah Tàirneanach
the Greatwood Guardian
War Chief

Age: 108 | Height: 4' | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 28 - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
if you throw me to the wolves
Because the fae cannot lie, instead of listening for falsehoods they are more likely to listen for inaccuracies of answers, for responses that don't quite match what was asked. With Hazel however, despite how little Delah knows of her, the war chief is not concerned. There is also the fact that she doesn't care much.

"Mmm." Delah agrees with a wry smile. "They almost did." Coming to peer over Hazel's shoulder at the words written on the ageing parchment, the war chief tilts her head thoughtfully. "It is why they were placed in that barrier to begin with. To isolate the disease." Raising a brow at the younger woman's show of empathy, Delah merely shrugs at the emotion, her face like etched marble in its vagueness. "It was a human problem, and so it was a human-based solution and isolation. It was not merely chance that none of our kind were within the barrier when it was created. I suppose it was a kindness of sort, that Mort sent Ludo within to deal with their deaths."

Another casual shrug. "And now that the barrier has fallen already they are up to their own tricks." She adds with the beginnings of a scowl.

"What has you so interested in this now? Merely the fall of the barrier?"
i'll come back leading the pack

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Little Curiosities - by Hazel - 06-11-2019, 12:28 AM
RE: Little Curiosities - by Delah - 06-11-2019, 07:32 PM
RE: Little Curiosities - by Hazel - 06-14-2019, 04:14 AM
RE: Little Curiosities - by Delah - 06-14-2019, 03:56 PM
RE: Little Curiosities - by Hazel - 06-15-2019, 08:46 PM
RE: Little Curiosities - by Delah - 06-20-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Little Curiosities - by Hazel - 06-23-2019, 01:15 AM
RE: Little Curiosities - by Delah - 07-05-2019, 01:42 AM