I’m shaking my head & locking the gates
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
COME THE FUCK AGAIN?

And not even in the good way.

Blinking, Edy's eyes widened as her jaw dropped. Turning to Loren (who apparently had laughing gas on the way over for how he was acting. Edy had hardly seen him smile for more than a few seconds much less be pitched over nearly in tears), Edy glanced back towards Zariah dumfounded.

"You got–" She stammered. Jealous? No. Edy didn't get jealous. She might be a bit possessive at times, but that was different. That just had to do with needed to be satiated. This was entirely different. This was just... "–to Neron."

Which was weirder? The marriage? Or that she and Loren were allegedly there?

Wait waitwaitwaitwaitwait. "So Jace is..." Oh. Holy. Fuck.

Wanting to latch on to something that made any amount of sense, Edy comically pointed at Zariah as she spoke, punctuating every word the woman offered in favour of Loren staying in the house with them. For a moment the librarian was silent and Edy was sure that he was buckling under the head's speech until–

–I’m seeing someone

"K?" Edy burst out, a palpable whoosh of relief coursing through her. Was that fucking it? Pffft. That was nothing! "So? You can have the basement. All to yourself. Sound proof the room and it'll all be alright? We don't have to be apart." Pleadingly she looked at Loren, her dark gaze scanning his and finding in it what appeared to be an unwavering decision.

'You're picking some hole over us?" For Edy all relationships were purely sexual, and, to be fair, what else could Loren really want the privacy for? Even Edy wouldn't have done that.

"Can't you just be here...and I'm sure they have their own place and you could still have your privacy but you'd still be here–" She tried again, her voice pathetically pleasing now without a single trace of her normally vivacious and energetic qualities.

Zariah had gotten married.

Loren was in a relationship.

Which meant Edy was now all alone.
Edrei Launceleyn
loveable & obnoxious

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m shaking my head & locking the gates - by Edrei - 11-27-2018, 10:01 PM