I’m shaking my head & locking the gates
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

So the Launceleyn’s needed a place to stay. Though there was more than enough housing for them to all live separately, given all that had happened recently, Edrei was determined to keep the family together. The few of them she could find anyways. Sulis, Astra, and Neron were still MIA. Though Edy was still on more or less tense terms with Zariah, the teenager still wanted them all under the same roof. She and Loren were still BFFs of course (if he thought being transported to a new world was going to change any of that, he was sorely mistaken).

What was perhaps the most terrifying part of this whole ordeal, was that it had made Edy even more clingy than normal.

That explained why she was currently cleaning.

Having picked out one of the larger houses that she could find, Edy had done a quick inventory to make sure that the residence was large enough for the three adult Launceleyn’s as well as Bea. There was even a spare room should they find one of the missing three.

After a few hours of cleaning, cursing, and running around like a crazy person, Edy had actually forced the house into some semblance of order. Well. Edy-order anyways. Looking around the teenager nibbled her lip nervously. What if Zariah and Loren didn’t agree to stay here? What if they had other plans? What if they didn’t want to be around her here?

What if

What if

What if

Filled with a sudden anxiety, the teenager threw herself into a bit more cleaning, making beds and in general trying to remove any obstacles that might give her family a reason to decline her offer. Finally when there was little more that she could do without more resources, Edy finally allowed herself to stop. Covered in a light sheen of sweat, her hair scattered even more wildly than it normally was, the teenager took a steadying but still slightly shaking breath.

She’d let Loren and Zariah know that she wanted them to meet her here around roughly this time.

All that was left to do was wait.

Edrei Launceleyn
loveable & obnoxious

Messages In This Thread
I’m shaking my head & locking the gates - by Edrei - 11-11-2018, 06:35 PM