I’m shaking my head & locking the gates
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 33 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Zariah was always timely. Either early or exactly on time. It was her nature. Of course, her two children were in tow. Beatrix walked next to her holding Jace's hand. The 3 year old was of serious disposition and well behaved, but he still needed someone to hang onto him as he was a toddler and prone to seeing something he found exciting and darting off. The age of her children still bothered Zariah. Jace a bit less so than Beatrix who had aged multiple years. It was disconcerting.

Even more disconcerting was where their missing family members were. It nagged at her mind almost constantly. Especially Neron...she looked over at Jace and smiled a little. He had to he somewhere, he just had to.

She looked around in surprise when they arrived at the home Edrei had asked to meet them at. Had she...been cleaning?! Unlike what Edrei thought, Zariah didn't think there was any tension between them anymore. That tiff had been so long ago it had long been buried. "I see you have been hard at work." She said.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m shaking my head & locking the gates - by Zariah - 11-12-2018, 01:36 PM