I’m shaking my head & locking the gates
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
First to arrive was Zariah with Beatrix and .... some kid? Blinking Edy looked at them, before remembering herself and stepping aside to let the trio in. Offering Bea a wink and a grin (was it weird the kid was suddenly so big? Hadn't she just been....a ... it was all so hard to remember suddenly. A fog had descended over Edy's memories, and while it did feel a bit off that Bea was suddenly older, it also didn't in a hard to describe way), Edy glanced up at Z, then back down to the boy. Before she could say much more, Bea was speaking to her. Glancing down at the sheen of sweat on her skin, Edy grinned and cackled reaching out for the small child. "Because I'm meellttttinnngggggg." She wailed, reaching her arms around Bea and pantomiming some sort of dying and melting creature.

As Loren appeared and gave a name to the boy, Edy glanced up raising a brow skeptically. Was it surprising that Loren knew more than she did at any given time? Absolutely not. However in the wake of all this madness, this simple bit of knowledge felt like another nail in the coffin of their family bond. Was this another Launceleyn? Why had no one told Edy?

Giving Bea another quick squeeze, Edy rose. Loren offered her a quick hug, but it felt perfunctory at best. That she'd received any amount of physical contact from her distant relative should have been taken as a victory, but just now Edy was feeling more fragile than ever, and Loren's cursory attempt at closeness felt like an icicle in her side. Hugging him back and internally quaking as he pulled away and crossed his arms, Edy cleared her throat and glanced between the two elder members of her family.

"Well. Given...you know. All that has happened I thought maybe we could.." Uncharacteristically Edy both sounded and looked rather nervous. While she was the type to normally boisterously go after the things she wanted in the world, those things didn't normally require spotlighting her insecurities or feelings. "That maybe we should all live under one roof for now? This house is plenty big enough, and that way we're all together and it would make it easier for the others to find us?"

Pausing, Edy glanced between Z and Loren, trying to read their faces to see how they were going to react to her proposal.
Edrei Launceleyn
loveable & obnoxious

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m shaking my head & locking the gates - by Edrei - 11-14-2018, 04:36 PM