I’m shaking my head & locking the gates
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The boy in Zariah’s arms looked at Edrei wide-eyed, rather solemn given his age. Before much could be said between the two, though, Loren arrived. Jace perked up then, and reached for Loren, a smile rounding out his chubby cheeks. “Uncle Loren!” he said, perfectly enunciated. Unlike Beatrix, Jace skipped the baby talk phase. If Loren offered to take him, Zariah would pass the boy to him to be held. But the way that he and Edrei looked at Jace bothered her. Why did they not seem to recognize him? Sure he was a bit older than he had been, but he hadn’t grown near so much as Beatrix.

She remained quiet as Edrei stated her purpose for bringing them together. An eyebrow quirked at the proposition, not critically but in surprise. So that is why she had been cleaning like a mad woman – to make the offer more enticing. That was certainly a step in the right maturing direction. “I think it is a good idea for use to stay close together.” Zariah agreed quickly. Half of them were still missing, they needed the support the others offered in this rather confusing time.

“But…why is it that neither of you recognize Jace?” she asked, her brow furrowing a bit. The pieces just weren’t fitting together right.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m shaking my head & locking the gates - by Zariah - 11-14-2018, 04:56 PM