I’m shaking my head & locking the gates
Beatrix Launceleyn

Age: 25 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Beatrix’s eyes widened. They didn’t remember Jace? That was really…weird. Then again she couldn’t remember much of her own past anyways so…maybe it was something like that? It made her head hurt to think about. And her mom made a good point – did that mean they didn’t remember her and Neron getting married? Frankly she didn’t really remember it either but she knew it had happened. She knew Neron was her brother but was raising her because their dad had died; and sometimes she could call him dad like when she got real upset because a girl needed a daddy, that was what Neron told her. Was that all forgotten too?

Well this got uncomfortable real quick. Beatrix didn’t like when everyone fought. It made her feel weird inside and she didn’t like that feeling. It was much nicer when everyone just got along. The girl frowned and looked between Loren and Edrei. Were they really going to have a big fight over this? Loren was always kind of a butt to everyone except for her anyways. Why get mad about it?

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m shaking my head & locking the gates - by Beatrix - 11-16-2018, 09:55 PM