And the dead keep it
Are Jormsson
Cobbler / Leatherworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Wiggen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Are
It could've been the ale and lack sleep that had put him well below what limited level of attention he kept, but Are could almost had sworn he had just been ordered to go to war. Ordered by the shepherd of the dead no less. Suddenly wide awake, the order, laden with latent power, broke through the ale-induced miasma. Words having Are upright and stiff as a corpse all of a sudden.

On one hand, he had said it first, and been scolded for it by Roana. Just as he had in a sudden lapse of judgement had blurted out as it formed in his head. Genocide, she had called it. A pretty word for something so final and unfitting for whatever kind of hero he imagined himself as. Doubt, niggling doubt, not with whether to listen to the god, but if he was in any position to refuse.

"By the gods... That's, uh... I mean, I said the same thing, but Roana, the lady with the big sword, thought me brash and mad!" he stammered, trying desperately to find a way out of the corner he was slowly backing into. "Heh, although she might be more inclined to the Keeper of souls, the keeper of soles don't carry as much clout." he joked and laughed meekly as a cold sweat sprung up at the nape of his neck.

Another realization struck, the Shepherd wasn't asking.

"I... I am just a cobbler though, a warrior, barely, but what am I supposed to do? They'd have me in pieces and sent to Valhall before I even cleared leather!"

Messages In This Thread
And the dead keep it - by Are - 06-12-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: And the dead keep it - by Ludo - 06-15-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: And the dead keep it - by Are - 06-16-2019, 05:55 PM
RE: And the dead keep it - by Ludo - 06-17-2019, 06:48 PM
RE: And the dead keep it - by Are - 06-17-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: And the dead keep it - by Ludo - 06-19-2019, 05:39 PM
RE: And the dead keep it - by Are - 06-19-2019, 09:56 PM