Peaceful Protest
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
cigarettes, the taste of whiskey on your lips
still haunting my every kiss - do you remember it?
Zariah quirked a brow, but that was the only sign that his sudden rant may have elicited any emotion in her.

She continued to stare at him in silence, even after he fell silent himself. Really she should smite the little shit for speaking to her as he did. He had no right. Who was he anyways? Some little, no name peasant boy from a no name family with a no name history who did nothing of significant note in the 300 years of confinement they had endured? But, then again, she could use this to her advantage. There weren’t enough Destined yet to rule them alone. Besides, servants were always needed.

”Has it occurred to you that I did not declare myself queen, so much as I accepted the position?” she said calmly, hoping to throw him off with her demeanor and question. ”You see, most of the people who support me were born here. They saw a need for a leader with experience – experience greater than that of any one of their brethren. They heard that I was the head of a mighty family in my homeland, one that had enough members to constitute a whole city. They knew I had seen government highs and lows and knew the strategies needed to strengthen a community, and asked that I step up and help guide the Hollowed Grounds to prosperity for all.” She said, pausing to let that soak in.

”If you read my notice fully, everything I have begun working on is to bring unity to all, and strengthen this place. And as far as coming and talking to you, I did post times when I am open to hearing qualms and suggestions.” she said, straightening where she stood. ”So then. Since you obviously have an array of opinions, why don’t you present them to me, so I might assuage your concerns.” she said, voice like velvet, soothing, calming. ”In fact, would you like to come in and sit? It is far more comfortable.”

Messages In This Thread
Peaceful Protest - by Emmett - 06-13-2019, 06:02 PM
RE: Peaceful Protest - by Zariah - 06-20-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: Peaceful Protest - by Emmett - 06-20-2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Peaceful Protest - by Zariah - 06-20-2019, 10:03 PM
RE: Peaceful Protest - by Emmett - 06-21-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: Peaceful Protest - by NPC - 06-23-2019, 04:20 PM
RE: Peaceful Protest - by Emmett - 06-24-2019, 04:56 PM
RE: Peaceful Protest - by Zariah - 06-24-2019, 09:41 PM
RE: Peaceful Protest - by Emmett - 06-25-2019, 10:16 PM