nothing to keep me from the storm
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
MELITA
Melita was slightly surprised by Delah’s admission, by the lifting of pride for a few, scarce moments. She must’ve struck a chord, however light and miniscule, before the Fae chieftess rounded back upon her. But all she could do was nod in the face of the facts: the Spire had fallen, the barrier had been lifted, and history repeated in the scrape of avaricious, clinging humanity, eager and fervent to feast their eyes on more and more; and though she didn’t have a direct hand in it, her mere existence meant her presence had an impact; Her eyes flickered back upon the blight, the curling of darkness against the vivid green, the ominous, foreboding enmity crawling and biting, feeding and devouring, upon the innocent. She swallowed; the bitterness, the regret, hurt. Here they were, incapable of stopping themselves for reaching for the stars, for the canopies, for the backdrops that weren’t theirs.

The warrior’s eyes dropped down to Fangorn, and Melita barely breathed, pondering about the layers lingering between, clustered together in magical instances and things she couldn’t quite understand – not an enchantress. “He was the last one remaining after the previous Leafchange,” the youth explained, her gaze soft on the vampire gourd, recalling the instant with an obvious fondness; bonding, connecting, neither alone any longer. “Fangorn has always known how to endure.” It was what allowed him to survive for as long as he’d had, while his brethren were slaughtered, cast back out into the void. Her grin grew as she lifted her stare back to Delah. “I offered him some food, and in return, he stayed.”

Then the subject altered, of the Gods, of Ludo, of Melita’s quest. She lifted her staff, displayed it in front of the woman, presuming she had a knack for appreciating weaponry. “I made my staff,” and there was a semblance of pride there, a little emblem of her perseverance and abilities, but she didn’t let it stay. “But while defending a friend, I cracked it.” The girl paused, before taking the staff back into her arms. “I asked Ludo if they could fix it. They required the sap of a Wicker Woman.”
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

Messages In This Thread
nothing to keep me from the storm - by Melita - 06-13-2019, 11:55 PM
RE: nothing to keep me from the storm - by Delah - 06-14-2019, 03:40 PM
RE: nothing to keep me from the storm - by Melita - 06-16-2019, 08:15 PM
RE: nothing to keep me from the storm - by Delah - 06-20-2019, 05:22 PM
RE: nothing to keep me from the storm - by Melita - 06-20-2019, 09:05 PM
RE: nothing to keep me from the storm - by Delah - 06-22-2019, 02:52 AM
RE: nothing to keep me from the storm - by Melita - 06-23-2019, 11:40 PM
RE: nothing to keep me from the storm - by Delah - 07-02-2019, 06:31 PM
RE: nothing to keep me from the storm - by Melita - 07-03-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: nothing to keep me from the storm - by Delah - 07-05-2019, 01:55 AM