Choose Wisely
For Sascha
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

SASCHA

"Well.. i dunno.. this far i have been greeted with kindness from those i have met this far.. I think it is what you make it or rather.. whom you have been lucky to meet.." He had started getting a bit of a funny vibe from the woman but his interests was peaked to continue listening to what she was offering in her words. As he looked up at the bats he followed her gaze and watched the animals underneath the roofline, getting ready for the night. He listened to the tale she was spinning as one of the bats affectionately snuggled next to the one beside it. He had always liked bats. He turned his gaze back to the woman with a slight humming sound while processing what she told him. It wasn't til what she said last that his suspicion started to subside within him cause he knew what she meant with her words. He could understand them clearly in his own way.

"It is never fair when a type of people gets blamed for what someone did way back when. I do not know the story of why this said person got so much hate thrown at them but it seamed like it was deserved if people still remember it so well. What is not deserved though is that people have to suffer now thanks to what some nut did way back. It is not fair to make a certain type of people the victims just because of what one person of that group did.. I pity them in a way.." He hummed halfway lost in thoughts over what he just had heard. He had heard many stories of people in the same situation and it hurt him how unfair the world.. well... worlds could be. Some things seamed to be the same anywhere. "It's a shame.. The only thing i feel one can do is to prove them wrong." With thoose words a smile appeared on his face as he looked at her. "Don't you think so too?"

Messages In This Thread
Choose Wisely - by Zariah - 06-14-2019, 04:21 PM
RE: Choose Wisely - by Sascha - 06-14-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Choose Wisely - by Zariah - 06-14-2019, 06:00 PM
RE: Choose Wisely - by Sascha - 06-14-2019, 06:57 PM
RE: Choose Wisely - by Zariah - 06-14-2019, 07:08 PM
RE: Choose Wisely - by Sascha - 06-14-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Choose Wisely - by Zariah - 06-14-2019, 08:26 PM
RE: Choose Wisely - by Sascha - 06-14-2019, 09:25 PM
RE: Choose Wisely - by Zariah - 06-14-2019, 09:34 PM
RE: Choose Wisely - by Sascha - 06-14-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: Choose Wisely - by Zariah - 06-16-2019, 07:55 PM