Choose Wisely
For Sascha
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

SASCHA

Sascha started to feel discomfort over this whole situation and it did not help much to ease it for him as she continued with her speech. He started to consider a neutral approach as a reply was the way to go to try and avoid some REAL trouble from this conversation. The words; "If you harm the bats, the insects grow in number and destroy the crops which hurts the people and ultimately even the bugs when they run out of food as they grow too large in number." Stirred up some real concern in Sascha and created this discomfort inside of him. He couldn't really put his finger on what it was more then that it triggered bad memories inside of him. But then again; he never had been a person to make rash decisions either. He needed time to think, ask around and see it all unfold before he could take his part when it came to things he had a bad feeling about at least. He didn't say she would disappoint but he couldn't say the opposite either.. not yet at least.

He kept a calm face though even if the thoughts rushed through his head and did actually even smile warmly towards her in a honest way. "I would love to have the same respect as any other person, truthfully. I am not the one to jump at things when presented but i will follow it non the less. If it follows a route I'm comfortable with then you can count on my support." Yep a honest and diplomatic reply, might not be exactly what she was going for but if all went well she had nothing to worry about anyhow. If she was fair and proper she would have his total support. He watched her with a smile before he looked around slightly, wondering if she was here alone. "Are you here by yourself? I need to gather some materials for payment items.. Would you like to come with me or do you have somewhere else you need to be?"

Messages In This Thread
Choose Wisely - by Zariah - 06-14-2019, 04:21 PM
RE: Choose Wisely - by Sascha - 06-14-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Choose Wisely - by Zariah - 06-14-2019, 06:00 PM
RE: Choose Wisely - by Sascha - 06-14-2019, 06:57 PM
RE: Choose Wisely - by Zariah - 06-14-2019, 07:08 PM
RE: Choose Wisely - by Sascha - 06-14-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Choose Wisely - by Zariah - 06-14-2019, 08:26 PM
RE: Choose Wisely - by Sascha - 06-14-2019, 09:25 PM
RE: Choose Wisely - by Zariah - 06-14-2019, 09:34 PM
RE: Choose Wisely - by Sascha - 06-14-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: Choose Wisely - by Zariah - 06-16-2019, 07:55 PM