I guess that's why they call it the blues
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
sometimes love is all that can save us, sometimes love can kill a man
Some might think that not being able to see would be a benefit in times such as this, but not so for Remi. No, not so indeed. He didn't want Ianto's face to be hidden, didn't want the emotions there to be smoothed away beneath the black. Remi already knew the fox was crafty with words, but his face—his eyes especially—were far more expressive than his tongue had ever been.

"I kissed Ronin." Remi blurted, pale eyes cast towards the direction of the fox's voice. His heart rate had already increased, his lips parted as his breath shuddered in and out. "Or..he kissed me, but I did not stop him. And I kissed him back." He added, the truth flowing unhelpfully from his lips. The silence crashed in Remi's ears and his heart clenched and fell to the bottom of his stomach as he could only imagine the expression on the fox's face.

Looking lost and genuinely remorseful and wounded, one of Remi's hands stretched outwards, though there was nothing to orient him. He'd heart the shutters and assumed Ianto was somewhere above him leaning out, but had no way to know for sure.
sometimes love is a soft touch, or a line drawn in the sand

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I guess that's why they call it the blues - by Remi - 06-15-2019, 06:51 PM