I guess that's why they call it the blues
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
IANTO
sometimes love can kill a man
"Mm. I know that." It was out of autopilot, even pity perhaps, given that he was the one responsible for Remi being blinded, that Ianto took the outstretched hand to give the alchemist a chance to orient himself. Still befuddled by sleep and wondering if, maybe, he was just having particularly terrible dream, Ianto swallowed hard and forced himself to find words for a conversation that was over before it had really started.

"No," he said softly. "No, it is about me. I get it, though - I do. I've always lived under somebody's thumb. I go looking for it when it isn't there. Maybe that's how I ended up in this situation. But I... I know, that things are different to how they were in Northaven. I'm not... I can't put you or anyone else in danger anymore. It was right for... for this to happen." Inhaling deeply as if to keep himself together, Ianto blinked quickly and gazed somewhere back at the wagon. "Thank you for letting me know."
Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I guess that's why they call it the blues - by Ianto - 06-15-2019, 07:31 PM