I guess that's why they call it the blues
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
sometimes love is all that can save us, sometimes love can kill a man
He didn't feel regret. He knew he was doing the right thing. Even had he not actually shared his feelings with Ronin, had he not let the ex-captain kiss him and kissed him back in return, Remi had been a shade unfaithful in his own mind. He couldn't be with Ianto and harbour feelings for someone else. It wasn't who he was.

So it wasn't regret that he felt as he heard the door latch, but a yearning for another world. Another time. A duality somehow that would let him live the life that he had once had, before portals and the loss of his memories, but also to live the life that he had endured, with daughters and guildhouses.

For a moment, Remi just stood. He tried to keep his tears silent, holding his breath, and inhaling the smell of wood, and cinnamon, and the strange smokey-scent that somehow always followed the fox. He had so many questions still—were he and the fox still friends? what about his bargain with Zariah, to free Ianto?—but they seemed stalled just now.

Running a hand up the side of his arm, Remi squeezed his eyes shut, letting the tears fall as they would. "I wanted it to be you." He whispered again, before turning and beginning the awkward stumble home, that would result in several cuts and bruises.

~FIN
sometimes love is a soft touch, or a line drawn in the sand

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I guess that's why they call it the blues - by Remi - 06-15-2019, 08:11 PM