You Can’t Take Me
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
He had managed to lose her mostly, though he wasn’t completely sure what had done it. Kalt didn’t expect the whip trick to stop her as much as it had, but he made a mental note of it for the next time they were taking part in such a chase.

Kalt paced his breathing: in through the nose, out through the mouth, keeping himself from cramping and tiring easily. He kept his wits about him, carefully creating a map of the visible area in his mind for future use and pre-planning. It wasn’t difficult to do with his perfect memory, but it was a necessity that unfortunately took part of his attention away from the chase at hand.

His split focus made him less aware of the approach made by the black wolf, as she streaked through the moonlight. Kalt snarled back at her, attempting to spin out of the way of her jaws, but not quite making it in time. She clamped onto his tunic and whipped his center of gravity off significantly.

Kalt quickly tumbled backward in a smooth roll, losing a piece of tunic to her bite, bracing himself on his toes and fingers. He looked up at Ashetta from beneath his hood, teeth bared in a highly wolf-like manner, as though he was attempting to speak her language or something of that nature.

With her, he had always been much more free, feral in relation to the uptight way he had to hold himself with everyone else. It was freeing to relax again, to fight and run and bare his teeth at someone under the veil of anonymity of his hood and the darkness. Freeing... He was free. She was free. Their Master was no more. But they still had to deal with each other. She might not have known that yet, but she would soon. For now, they could run, jump, fight under the light of the moon without the need to conform to any kind of societal rules. Free.

He growled lowly, suddenly darting forward, ducking into the area between the pillars from where she had emerged. Kalt climbed up the side of one of the pillars, leaping to the other one. The pillar started cracking, crumbling from beneath him, and he cursed himself for not seeing the fragility of the structure before putting all of his weight onto it. He braced himself on the pillar as it tilted over, pushing off of it and clinging to the side of a building. He slipped slightly because of the lack of grip on his gloves, but managed to regain his grasp, pulling himself up onto the roof.

Kalt pulled his gloves off then, taking a moment to catch his breath as he stuffed his gloves into his pocket, eyes searching for her reaction to his dash. He gritted his teeth, surveying the area to determine the best path to get him to his destination.

He brought his gaze back to Ashe, flipping his middle finger to her before running to the other side of the building and jumping over to the one right beside it, not waiting to see her reaction.

Messages In This Thread
You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 12:41 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 02:16 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 03:05 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 04:03 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 04:37 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 05:09 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 05:39 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 06:20 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 06:56 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 07:49 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 08:56 AM