You Can’t Take Me
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
His jump into the building hadn’t shaken her from his tail. Ashetta leaped in after him, the sound of her claws on the stone telling him that she had shifted into her wolf form.

Come on, Ashe, he thought to himself. He wanted her to stay in her original form, but not speaking to her made it slightly difficult to convey that preference. Next time, he supposed. Besides, it wasn’t like he wasn’t having an absolute blast as it was. Just to face her as two humans was a little more thrilling, as it brought them back to their real training back in the Guild. Granted, their life there wasn’t exactly what people would refer to as paradise, but it was what created the best fucking assassins Northwind ever knew.

There was a distinct growl that he heard behind him followed by a bark, indicating how close she was. Kalt could have felt her breath on him as her jaws clamped shut just behind his ankles. He wasn’t going to outrun a wolf. That was obvious. His eyes searched for a split second, but the nearest advantage point wasn’t close enough.

As she went to snap at his calf, Kalt suddenly whirled around to the ground, substituting his calf for his bracer in her bite. He kept his face angled downward and swept his leg to trip her at least enough to get her to release his arm.

Once he was free, Kalt jumped to his feet, kicking into a sprint. He hoped the little trip he had given her was enough to slow her down, as he raced towards the nearest pillar, pulling Whisper out and scaling the stone with ease.

At the top, he paused for breath, eyeing her carefully. Silver Wing glanced at a rusted pole high above the ground, too high for him to reach. He brought his arm back, snapping Whisper to get a sure enough hold around the pole to let him swing onto the nearby wall.

The pole snapped, just as he landed on the wall, and Kalt crouched on the wall, gathering his balance before he was able to continue on. He reattached Whisper to his side, then stood and began running along the wall with perfect form. For the first time, he broke his rule and glanced back over his shoulder to see how close she was to catching up to him.

They were almost at the other side of the ruins, which meant their time together would be coming to an end, but there was nothing that he had experienced in what felt like forever that was quite as much fun as he was having at that moment.

Messages In This Thread
You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 12:41 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 02:16 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 03:05 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 04:03 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 04:37 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 05:09 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 05:39 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 06:20 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 06:56 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 07:49 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 08:56 AM