[Open] Kicking and screaming.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Making himself look like whatever kind of person he wanted to be had always been a skill of Nate’s, his whole posture and body language screaming open. Kind Whatever he needed to be to keep the suspicion in the other mans face to a minimum, the expression easy to read. Or maybe the man was just upset about being pulled away from... whatever it was his hands were doing. Nate knew how to stitch together exactly one thing, anything other than flesh had him confused.

At least the recovering man was in an agreeable enough state to respond to him. There was nothing more disappointing than trying to strike up a conversation and being ignored, especially when it was his current job to entertain the man. Nate couldn’t help but be a little greateful that his first attempt had gone mostly unrespinded to, politics were not his usual strength, and he understood the ones here even less than the ones at home.

”Rocks, huh?” Nate echoed, Turkic an unfortunate laugh into a quickly stifled cough. ”They’ll get you every time.” It was maybe a little mean spirited, but at least he managed to not laugh, only grin his way through the words. As for his story? ”I don’t really have much of a story, I popped up here any I’ve been trying to convince the gatekeepers here,” Nate gestured vaguely in the direction of the nurse who’d put him to work, “that I can help out. S’why I’m here.” Nate sighed, running a hand through his hair, then turned back towards Are.

”Sorry. I’m sure you’re great when you’re not beat to shit, but this just isn’t what I was expecting.”
Nate
I always thought that I'd die young
Make some money, be someone
They all love you when you're gone
But who knew life would be so long?

Messages In This Thread
[Open] Kicking and screaming. - by Are - 06-19-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: [Open] Kicking and screaming. - by Nate - 06-25-2019, 06:17 AM
RE: [Open] Kicking and screaming. - by Are - 06-25-2019, 12:29 PM
RE: [Open] Kicking and screaming. - by Nate - 06-26-2019, 05:33 AM
RE: [Open] Kicking and screaming. - by Are - 06-26-2019, 10:50 AM
RE: [Open] Kicking and screaming. - by Nate - 06-27-2019, 05:51 AM