[Open] Kicking and screaming.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

His words, and laugh, hasn’t seemed to offend, a fact that brightened Nate’s face the slightest. He had even managed to earn himself a laugh in return, or at least what he assumed was a laugh. It was a little dusty, but probably the best he could expect from a guy who’d lost a fight to some rocks.

”You must have been here a while, if that was a story to you.” Nate returned the smile with a bright one of his own, and leaned in, looking over his shoulder conspiratorially before turning back towards Are. This was actually more interesting than what he’d been expecting, it could even be described as, dare he say it, fun. Funny, how quickly his mind could be changed.

The question was met with a noncommittal hum, Nate rolling it over in his mind. What had he been expecting? ”I guess... something like when I was first learning to do this kinda stuff. Some sad lonely old guy, recovering from some sad lonely old guy thing. You’re the kinda guy I wouldn’t mind getting a drink with, or... whatever it is they do in this place.” Drinks were probably safely universal, but maybe it had just been luck that he’d met Adam early on. Lord knew Sam didn’t drink.
Nate
I always thought that I'd die young
Make some money, be someone
They all love you when you're gone
But who knew life would be so long?

Messages In This Thread
[Open] Kicking and screaming. - by Are - 06-19-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: [Open] Kicking and screaming. - by Nate - 06-25-2019, 06:17 AM
RE: [Open] Kicking and screaming. - by Are - 06-25-2019, 12:29 PM
RE: [Open] Kicking and screaming. - by Nate - 06-26-2019, 05:33 AM
RE: [Open] Kicking and screaming. - by Are - 06-26-2019, 10:50 AM
RE: [Open] Kicking and screaming. - by Nate - 06-27-2019, 05:51 AM