OPEN | Magical Mishaps
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Sascha wasn't really good at well.. much.. except archery and craft. He was touche able to heal people as well but only minor injuries this far so it wasnt much of a help quite yet right? He assumed he could get better at it tough but had yet to find out how so to say he was a dangerous man was so wrong it was amusing. What was he supposed to do if attacked? Heal the attacker and shoot arrows without a bow? Seamed a bit uneccecery to him to be completely honest. And that he naivly thought the best of people didnt really help either so one could thank the gods that this man seamed decent this far. Honestly; his luck had been supreeme the short time he had been on this world so he couldn't really complain. But maybe it was dumb of him to press his luck much further? Who knew!

As the smile was greeted with just as a friendly smile, Sascha lit up like a candle in a purely dark room. The response was so intense it could be compared to a sudden bright light after being trapped in complete darkness for a week. It was highly welcoming and one could easily see that Sascha meant every smile he gave. Kinda like a small but warm teddybear. The woodchopping axe made a delicate noise as Sascha switched his position a tad but ofcourse without any hand even near the "weapon" telling that it was not meant to fight with, only gather.

He didnt know why he got surprised over to hear this man just had gotten out from a portal and his surprised well.. surprised him haha. He had kinda gotten the feeling and STILL he got surprised. Maybe cause the man was more collected then he himself had been as he popped into this world. His friendly smile did not get weaker, more the opposite as he opened his mouth to speak once again. "Well you are handeling it way better then i did, that's for sure! Name is Sascha, nice to run into you Arick!" He greeted before his black eyes for a moment looked towards the town he had recently left in hunt for craftingmaterials. He then looked back at the man and shook his head a bit amused. "I myself are not from this place and i have yet to set up a proper home so i guess i don't really belong anywhere just yet. I fell into this.. existance one to two weeks ago and are getting to terms to all of this still. But still; I am hiding out in that town for now so in a way i guess you can say i come from there?" The thought struck him which made him furrow his brow a bit since he didn't know if he could say he was from that town or not.

"I was out to find some more wood but if you like i can put that to the side for now and help you out? I really don't mind, i know how strange it all is in the beginning.. well still are.. Where are you from Arick?"
SASCHA
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Messages In This Thread
OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-20-2019, 06:47 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-20-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-20-2019, 10:34 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-20-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-21-2019, 12:22 AM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-22-2019, 04:43 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-23-2019, 12:08 AM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-23-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-23-2019, 02:30 AM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-23-2019, 09:36 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-24-2019, 01:26 AM