OPEN | Magical Mishaps
Arick Fonteneux

Age: 38 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Jyoppi Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Maybe it was Sascha's overall demeanor from showing to be quite friendly, and for Arik definitely easy on the eyes, so that helped too, but Arik began feeling a sense of comforting assurance that Sascha wasn't someone who had malicious intent; truthfully Arik was hoping to meet someone who was helpful. Where he's from, not every stranger is necessarily the friendliest person, as usually most tend to think everyone has an ulterior motive.

He felt a little embarrassed, and he felt like he looked a tad crazy with the noticeable difference in attire. Already he could tell this definitely wasn't the 21st century, if he was even still on earth. Arik never liked being the single person in the group who looked different. Being singled out always accelerated his anxiety. But, at least based off what Sascha told Arik, at least he could say he was already at least more together considering the circumstances.

Arik smiled brightly back as Sascha continued to explain about how he wasn't from here either. Although that did disappoint Arik a little bit, just due to the fact he wanted to find out where he was, he shook the thought aside and was just happy he at least already met a friendly soul. He wasn't wanting to stop the young man from his task at collecting wood, he cleared his throat and said, "Oh no, you don't have to stop on account of me." He paused for a moment, though, trying to figure out how to explain where he was from.

"Well, let's just say I come from another place and time." He smirked, curling the edge of his right lip and slightly chuckled under his breath.

"What about you? Where are you originally from?" Arik shifted his weight to his left foot, not realizing he must have at least strained his ankle as he could feel a slight twinge of discomfort on his right side, causing a slight grunt to come from his mouth.

He thought to himself, "Great, now I have to walk still. I guess it's safe to say cars don't exist here..."

Messages In This Thread
OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-20-2019, 06:47 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-20-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-20-2019, 10:34 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-20-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-21-2019, 12:22 AM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-22-2019, 04:43 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-23-2019, 12:08 AM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-23-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-23-2019, 02:30 AM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-23-2019, 09:36 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-24-2019, 01:26 AM