OPEN | Magical Mishaps
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Sascha focus as he healed Aricks leg was sick at making sure it wasn't an injury he could not heal yet but became happily surprised when he noticed it wasn't a to big of an injury for him. He could only heal minor injuries as of yet but wanted to keep on learning. What was it one said? Practice makes perfect right? It wasn't until the injury was healed that Sascha now got flashed with the other mans emotions and it made him wonder if he might have gone overboard with the healing. It was a tricky situation; on earth he hadn't been able to show ogg his abilities cause of the risk of being hunted down for witchcraft and here at Caido there was a huge mix of feelings when it came to magic. Some people found it amazing while some had the complete other thought process in that matter.

Sascha gave a little nervous smile at first to try and say without talking that he didn't mean to scare Arick. Though as the chocked Arick then spoke he blinked in be-wilderness a couple of times before he realized that Arick wasn't having negative feelings over it at all. This almost made Sascha give out a sigh of relief, but only almost, instead he smiled brightly towards Arick. It was weird but he felt completely comfortable with Arick already even though they literally just met up. This was very rare for Sascha and even though he naively thought the best of everyone he came across it was in a way a different kind of comfortable. Maybe because he wasn't so naive to think that NOBODY would ever hurt him but naive enough in that sense that he saw a light in any human.

"Yes, i noticed it back on earth when i was really young though where i come from one can't really show it since it's looked at like witchcraft. Almost got caught which must have been the scariest moments of my life." And when Arick told him that the magic he used was a proof of greater good he couldn't help but to blush quite visible. Even though he tried his hardest to not get embarrassed over this statement he lit up like a boiled lobster and even gave a nervous little laugh over what he heard. He didnt know how to handle compliments after all, haha! " Well at least i try to be good" He said with a wide smile on his face that mixed charmingly with those red cheeks. Everyone had their bad sides after all but he really wasn't an evil human being for sure.

As Aricks stumic started to rumble Sascha experienced a clear as day deja vu since that had happened to him as well when he got transported here. So he just grinned understandably over how hungry Arick must be and as Arick came with the suggestion to sit down for a bit Sascha nodded approvingly. It was not a dumb idea at all. "Yes lets go sit down in the shade, i would love to know more about you!" He stated honestly as he started to walk towards the spot. And as he learnt that Arick also were from earth but in the future he looked nothing less than surprised at him. Wait.. so there was possible to come from any age of the same planet? He had litterally thought that there was only one time one could fall in here from, how did this all work? It was fascinating to say the least!

"So wait.. you come from the future? Wow.. what's it like during that time? Is there alot more people and horses? Or do you even use horses still? Is there a faster animal to travel on? You got me very curious to say the least!" He said excitedly as they got closer to the decided food spot. Sascha himself were kind of bad at picking up flirtations just like that, especially since he liked men and it wasn't a very.. good thing where he was from. Always have had him careful to not flirt much with males since he could get killed if he was unlucky. But how did it work here was the question? He hadn't really had a chance to ask such a thing, like.. how would one even ask it??

Well at the spot Sascha sat down at a piece of a fallen tree with his eyes curiously fastened on Arick. He wanted to learn so much about this man!
SASCHA
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Messages In This Thread
OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-20-2019, 06:47 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-20-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-20-2019, 10:34 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-20-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-21-2019, 12:22 AM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-22-2019, 04:43 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-23-2019, 12:08 AM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-23-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-23-2019, 02:30 AM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-23-2019, 09:36 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-24-2019, 01:26 AM