OPEN | Magical Mishaps
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Yes to find any bad bone in the young Sascha had been proven difficult in the past and there is not like that had all of a sudden changed. He had been known back home as a pure-hearted soul, always helping out but to nobodies knowledge he also bailed from the war. Why? First off he wasn't very good at fighting and second he had been feeling awful hurting his opponents even though they had been (In chinas eyes) the bad people. Simply put; He just really didn't find any joy in hurting anyone.

So as he met new people, like Arick, he instantly wanted to help them out however he could with no real concern if it crashed with his own plans. For Sascha the helping part would always be more important. As he sat down on the cool log he looked very curious to hear what the future earth would work. Heck, as stated he had no clue it was even possible to come from different eras of the same world.. but to be fair.. he hadn't thought it was possible with portals at all til he fell into one.

As Arick mentioned that China was one of the major powers of the world he looked chocked to say the least. Only reason he could speak english was thanks to months and months of travel for his teacher to get over to china by boat. It wasn't really very normal that foreigners plopped into China in his era. China had its own system and mostly fought with the neighboring lands without much concern other than that. And to now hear that they gotten so far was stunningly chocking for someone like Sascha. He stayed quiet though without interrupting Arick and listen to the stories quite caught up of it all. Sascha thirsted for knowledge so this was indeed very interesting for him to listen to. He kept listening almost in a trance, trying to put all what he heard into his brain when a sudden wink caught him off guard.

His eyes widened in surprise as the redness from the last shyness came back at full sail. It was odd perhaps but he started to feel he was flirted with a bit.. maybe he was just imagining it though? He let out a nervous little laugh of well meaning as he scratched the back of his head as he kept on listening to what else Arick had to say, while secretly struggling to keep the red off his face. And it didn't help when the last question came to pass cause it was clearly flirting which tended to not erase the redness he so much wanted gone. He was a bit of a nervous flirter and as stated in China he would probably get killed for liking men if anyone found out. And it certainly didn't help that this was a HANDSOME man flirting with him. Though he didn't look disgusted over the fact, just very blushy but still with a friendly smile upon his face.

His heart had skipped a beat to be completely honest but he was trying his hardest to ignore that fact. He cleared his throat to try and not start swooning or something like it, let's be honest; It's not like many men flirted with him where he came from. Nobody really dared to after all. With sparkling eyes he looked at Arick though with a small smile, showing his appreciation over it all and with a small flirtation showing in his face. A clear sign that he was far from used to things like flirting. Was he gonna do a small joke perhaps? Yes. "Ive only been a couple of centuries away." He couldn't help to laugh a little over his own bad joke before he kept talking. "I've been.. well... it's a bit of a long story. Grew up in a wealthy family, got sent to the wars which i left and couldn't return home cause i caused shame in my family, lived in the forest as a carpenter and fell into a weird glowing light which lead me here. To put it simple. Let's see.. i am not a very good fighter but I'm very skilled in archery and crafts which have made me survive this far. But sadly i don't think my past is at all relevant anymore.. All that i was back home is gone since once you get here there is no way back. At least that was what i was told.."

He leaned back a bit on his palms where he sat on the log and got a thoughtful face for a second or two. He didn't like to spring harsh truths on people, especially not people he liked but sooner or later he would learn it and who knew? Maybe that time would be an even worse time to learn that there was no way back? "I think it's just to start a new really. Was it planned to go here or was it an accident? Where you doing another form of magic as that portal appeared?" He had started to be a bit careful with his words, looking a bit nervous over how Arick would react to the news he had told him. Gods knew he himself had fallen into an asian bonepile on the ground as he learnt the harsh truth of this life. This made him swallow a bit and he had to ask the very important question; "You okay?"
SASCHA
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Messages In This Thread
OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-20-2019, 06:47 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-20-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-20-2019, 10:34 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-20-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-21-2019, 12:22 AM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-22-2019, 04:43 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-23-2019, 12:08 AM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-23-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-23-2019, 02:30 AM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-23-2019, 09:36 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-24-2019, 01:26 AM