OPEN | Magical Mishaps
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Sascha watched it happen, watched how the happy Arick turned in to a sad one and it truly broke Sascha heart. He may have told it as it was but he HATED to be the barer of bad news and already felt incredibly guilty. Heck not even guilty, he felt like he was the worst human there ever was or had been in the history of evil people. This showed incredibly clear upon his face as the blush faded away and got replaced with a paleness filled with horror. What had he done!? He witnessed the tear that broke out from the eyelid belonging to Arick and Sascha broken heart had been grinded into fine dust at this point. Soon he was convinced it would start crawling spiders inside his chest and webs would be forming soon thereafter. He felt like a truly awful person..

He just wanted Arick pain to go away and felt lost right now where he had problems figuring out exactly what to do. Why did he had to ruin such a nice meeting, couldn't he had waited to tell the news? But then again; was there EVER a time good enough for such news? he doubted that. As the breakdown continued its development Sascha couldn't help it anymore since this was way painful for him to witness. He stood up and hurried over to Arick, with not a single thought nor concern that they had just only now met he sat down next to him with a comforting arm around his shoulders. Held him close to show his support and in hopes to at least a tiny bit comfort the distraught man. Listened to his mournful voice in that raspy tone and just held him not sure what he could say to make it easier.

As the question slapped him in the face he felt a sting in his heart again while desperately trying to figure out a good reply. Should he be brutally honest or comforting? He leaned on the latter so snugged up close to him he forced out a calmish smile, well as calm as he could manage where he sat there comforting Arick. He new Arick could not see him as his face was hidden but it would help Sascha to force out some kind of optimism. "Well.." He started as he fixed Arick's hair a bit in a comforting way, like a display to show him that he didn't have to go through this alone. "Crazier things have happened hasn't it? I never thought i would fall into a magic portal and end up in a new world, but i did. Something tells me that the universe might have more up its sleeves than we can possibly imagine. So to state that something is truly impossible would be a bit naive, don't you think? I can promise you that i will try to find out for sure until my last day in life"

It was a bit funny to hear him calling something naive, even if Arick didn't know about that part yet. Cause if there was someone that should have a masters degree in being naive it was Sascha. But the promise was sincere and it made an honest smile light up his face. He bumped Arick's shoulder with his own in a caring way to try to make him surrender his hiding spot. "I promise."
SASCHA
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Messages In This Thread
OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-20-2019, 06:47 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-20-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-20-2019, 10:34 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-20-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-21-2019, 12:22 AM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-22-2019, 04:43 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-23-2019, 12:08 AM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-23-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-23-2019, 02:30 AM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-23-2019, 09:36 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-24-2019, 01:26 AM