OPEN | Magical Mishaps
Arick Fonteneux

Age: 38 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Jyoppi Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

At first, Arick thought he would show up and figure out a way to get back, but now that he found out this is most likely not a possibility, he felt his whole world come crashing down. Seeing memories of the past with his brothers, growing up and hearing his grandma and great aunts recall their stories and escapades. When he was a child, he thought the stories were made up until his own mother told him about his heritage and who he comes from.

Now, here he was in a strange land that wasn't home to him, yet it seemed as though he had no choice but to make it his home now. Perhaps he could find others like Sascha who could use magic and maybe create his own coven, he thought. Surely witches existed here too if people can heal with their hands. Or, maybe Arick just has some new information to learn.

In his mind, he kept going over spells that could take you through time, maybe find some possible way he could break through into his world again and go back home. But, something in him felt a strange comfort as well. He hadn't realized during his breakdown that Sascha had gone over to him and was now trying to comfort him, Arick feeling the arm now draped around his shoulders. A complete stranger took the time, and seemed to honestly care about Arick. But why, he wondered. He barely knew this guy, though at the same time he really wanted to get to know him more. What a confusing mix of emotions.

He felt Sascha try to fix his hair and heard his soothing voice trying to comfort his spirit, and one particular phrase caused Arick to break out of his mindset at the time as it registered in his brain about the idea of there being some bigger reason.

His mind broke from the dark fog of sadness at the idea that, perhaps, the universe had a bigger purpose. It couldn't possibly be pure unfortunate coincidence that he and Sascha got pulled through the portal from their various times, and Arick assumed as well that others have probably been brought here too by the same portal.

Sascha bumping Arick's shoulder was enough to get Arick to raise his face back up, now wiping away the rest of the tears. He looked at Sascha when he heard him say "I promise," and managed a smile on his face, a weak one, but still a smile. His eyes slightly lit up and Arick reached over with an arm to embrace Sascha, wrapping his arm around Sascha's shoulders, resting his chin on Sascha's neck and Arick said in a quavering but grateful tone, "Thank you."

He released the embrace and took a moment to look at Sascha for a moment, noticing the honest smile and got lost in thought for a moment. Why was this young man taking this much time to make sure someone was okay?

Arick managed a bigger smile as he looked at Sascha and for a moment, forgetting he had just met him, started to try and lean in closer to Sascha, but quickly stopped and leaned back to where he was and in an embarrassed tone, he stuttered, "I-I'm sorry, I-" he cleared his throat, "I honestly almost kissed you..I'm so sorry about that," he almost buried his face in his hands again, really in disbelief over him almost kissing a perfect stranger.

"I can't be that easy, can I?" Arick's mind scolded.
Arick
Charmed, I'm sure.

Messages In This Thread
OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-20-2019, 06:47 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-20-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-20-2019, 10:34 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-20-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-21-2019, 12:22 AM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-22-2019, 04:43 PM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-23-2019, 12:08 AM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Sascha - 06-23-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: OPEN | Magical Mishaps - by Arick - 06-23-2019, 02:30 AM