Proper Introductions
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
This really was a funny bird, wasn’t it? Phoebe smiled as it almost seemed to laugh and respond to her. Could all animals in this new place understand like this? Were they actually people trapped in animal bodies? The inquisitive, learner part of her nature took hold as her mind whirred with questions. It was a lovely distraction from the worry that had wracked her brain since the incident at the shrine. She could almost – almost – see herself feeling normal again. Not quite, but close. For a moment as she absentmindedly ran her fingers over his feathers, careful to not shove them the wrong way, her mind wandered back to the incident. All that had been said and done, and by whom.

“Since I have already hopped onto the crazy wagon, may I talk to you a bit to get my own thoughts in order?” she said to the bird, then smiled. “I suppose if you get irritated you can just fly away can’t you?” she said. Phoebe then delved into the tale of what had happened with Frey, recounting the factual details, as well as glimpses of the fear she felt – and why it had shook her so badly, to a point. Then she paused, stroking his feathers as she thought. “I am being a little selfish aren’t I, wallowing like this?” she asked quietly. “That man didn’t seem bad. He didn’t do anything wrong. We were both stuck…and what the god said…that he prefers men…” Well he hadn’t said that exactly but she was smart enough to put two and two together. “That must be so hard. That sort of thing is frowned upon you know but…it must be so lonely. I feel badly for him.” She said and sighed. “He must be mortified to have his secret told like that…” She paused again, a sad smile curving her lips.

“He probably doesn’t ever want to see me again after that…but he seemed genuinely nice. Maybe we could have been friends and complained about how cute boys never notice us.” She said, laughing a little. “That’s a stupid notion I suppose though.”

Remi

Messages In This Thread
Proper Introductions - by Remi - 11-13-2018, 01:17 AM
RE: Proper Introductions - by Phoebe - 11-13-2018, 01:48 PM
RE: Proper Introductions - by Remi - 11-13-2018, 03:35 PM
RE: Proper Introductions - by Phoebe - 11-14-2018, 04:45 PM
RE: Proper Introductions - by Remi - 11-14-2018, 04:54 PM
RE: Proper Introductions - by Phoebe - 11-14-2018, 05:16 PM
RE: Proper Introductions - by Remi - 11-14-2018, 05:30 PM
RE: Proper Introductions - by Phoebe - 11-14-2018, 05:47 PM
RE: Proper Introductions - by Remi - 11-14-2018, 05:57 PM
RE: Proper Introductions - by Phoebe - 11-14-2018, 09:23 PM