You too?

Age: 32 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: kore Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mel watched with a halting breath as he again moved for the orb, her face blanching as she braced herself for what might come - that he paused had surprised her, winning a tired, weary little smile. "There's gods in there, maybe." She pointed at the orb, speaking softly. "A man, Jigano, he told me that there were gods, and that I might speak to them at a shrine. I think that this is one." Sniffing a breath she stepped closer as well, then overtook him, reaching the shrine in the bookcases now dust-free save the orb.

She waited, turning back to him, inviting him closer with a beckoning wave. "Do you want to pray with me?" His eagerness had won her over finally from her misgivings, her inhibitions fading as she stood over as she reached a small, scarred hand out to him. Her voice dropped as her pulse thundered in her ears, both terrified and thrilled by the prospect of interacting with fickle divinity. "We'll both place a hand on it and pray for..."

Uncertain if she was one to pray or not, she did not know what to ask a god for. Once she had begged and eventually wrenched power from the unholy and arcane, but never had she prayed for it. The concept seemed frightening and occult, laughable considering the horrors that sometimes surfaced when stray memories returned again to her. She looked about, seeking help from the walls of books. "We'll pray for knowledge." She looked to him as though she expected him to agree.

Vynter No problem! <3

Messages In This Thread
You too? - by Melinoë - 06-22-2019, 03:43 AM
RE: You too? - by Vynter - 06-22-2019, 04:11 AM
RE: You too? - by Melinoë - 06-22-2019, 04:41 AM
RE: You too? - by Vynter - 06-22-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: You too? - by Melinoë - 06-22-2019, 06:13 AM
RE: You too? - by Vynter - 06-23-2019, 05:11 PM
RE: You too? - by Melinoë - 06-25-2019, 04:44 AM
RE: open | You too? - by Vynter - 07-10-2019, 03:16 AM
RE: open | You too? - by Melinoë - 07-10-2019, 04:12 AM