Till The Morning Comes
For Rexanna
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
the world gives you so much pain
and here you are making gold out of it —
A flicker of her brow as she meets Bastien’s serious stare and she offers him a beaming smile in response. “I’m glad you saw me first.” She says quietly, yet loud enough for the guards to hear and for Bastien to understand that ’yes, I understand’ but she can’t ask questions here, can’t dig down to find what the answers might be if they’re being watched. She doesn’t know who else had visited him, didn’t try to think of where the possibilities would lead her. But if Bastien didn’t want to say out loud, she imagined the person that had visited him had kept it a secret too. Perhaps that person is working out a way to get him free too.

And for a moment Rexanna is calmed by her thought process, and the tension that leaves Bastien at her round about suggestion. She shakes her head to him with a brilliant smile, her dark hair dancing in waves along her chest with the movement. “It’s far more likely she’d visit with someone she’s ruling over that’s done nothing wrong rather than one sitting in a cell, wouldn’t you think?” Her voice is soft but truthful in a sense. And at the very least, with Bastien being here, he couldn’t physically stop her. And Rexanna doesn’t imagine that it’ll be dangerous, either. As he kisses her arm, she strokes her fingers along his stubbled cheek and tilts her head to him with a gentle smile.

You don’t need to worry about me.” There’s a hard bit of truth in the words, despite knowing that’s likely all Bastien will do. Her fingers stroke along his cheek a few more moments and her eyes linger on his face and the state of where he’s been, and she hopes deep down she can get him free. Deep down, she misses him, so incredibly much that it almost hurts as she attempts to draw her hand back toward the bars. “I’ll bring your suggestion to her.” She offers gently, preparing to leave unless Bastien wished to visit for longer. Her mind is reeling and she’s trying to figure out how to get him out of here, and the only way she can get a clear head is to not be down in a dungeon-like atmosphere again.

She hopes he understands, and for the first time Rexanna appears softer than normal, more vulnerable than she had before — even when she spoke to Bastien about her other lives. Her fingertips trace the bars and she studies his face a bit more before sucking in a breath, slightly shaky and worried that she would be doing something wrong by professing what she hoped they both felt. “I should be back with news soon. And Bastien?” She pauses, thinking over the many months they’ve been together and what a wonderful time it had been. “Don’t do anything stupid in the meantime.” She pauses because she’s stalling. And she realizes she still can’t say it, somewhere within her she hopes he says it instead. Her gaze flickers to his eyes with a softness and warmth of love within them, as though her eyes can convey it better than she can articulate it.
there is nothing purer than that

Messages In This Thread
Till The Morning Comes - by Bastien - 06-22-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Rexanna - 06-22-2019, 08:06 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Bastien - 06-22-2019, 08:37 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Rexanna - 06-22-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Bastien - 06-22-2019, 10:20 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Rexanna - 06-22-2019, 10:56 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Bastien - 06-24-2019, 07:43 PM
RE: Till The Morning Comes - by Rexanna - 06-24-2019, 08:33 PM