Key Quest i wanna give you back the open sky
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 74 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
And in your darkest hour,
I hold secrets flame
The poison grasped and toyed at his senses, simmered along his mouth like blood; he clenched his jaw and slowed his inhales, hoping to prevent some clustered, imminent demise from the sultry air. They maneuvered down, down, down, perhaps damned to be the smoothest part of their foreboding adventure, except Ronin slipped; Jigano was there before him, but Deimos had come to the captain’s other side, proffering an arm as the bard spoke, teased. The Reaper had lost his humor somewhere between the cavern, and here, set his features back into a grim line behind the mask.

He hadn’t seen the door before: his first time down into these enigmatic ramparts, but was not surprised to find it barred by rubble, by ruin, by columns, by debris. His eyes roamed along the corridors, small and tiny, flicking to Jigano as he morphed into another form (a snake; not an asp, but a python), curling and contorting his way, scouting on ahead.

However, he wasn’t simply going to stand there, amidst the group, slowly cloaked and choked in miasma.

The warrior’s study continued – noting pedestals, columns, and beams jutting out at all angles. He was not an engineer by trade, but could follow the stoic figures, where they’d fallen into heaps, where one leaned on another, where one might collapse if given too much pressure or force. After his pause and examination, he lowered his satchel, obtaining all the gloves he’d brought within reach, proffering them to anyone who yearned to protect their hands, before pulling out the rope gathered at the bottom.

It was the same that had liberated Adam from the pit, but he made no mention of its prior deliverance skills.

Efficiently, he roamed closer to a series of stacked columns. They were all shapes and sizes, some crisscrossed and desperate for one another; carefully, he began to maneuver pieces, hoping to create a supportive reckoning below each one, so when he eventually began to move other portions, everything wouldn’t come tumbling down upon them. Every so often he stopped and took a step back, scrutinizing the balancing acts, before reapplying more support, more debris, beneath a pillar that looked a little wary. Eventually, he thought he might’ve created some established dominion of safety and reinforcement, so the beast could then craft and devise an opening.

With one last examination, he looped and tied his rope to the edge of a chosen beam, intending to manifest a larger hole for everyone to safely glide within, and continue onwards. Depending on Jigano’s luck, it might’ve only instigated a dead end, but it was worth a shot. Very slowly, he pulled, attempting to ensure it only snagged a little bit at a time, measuring his power, strength, and brawn into the pursuit.

--

Deimos offers gloves to anyone who wants one. Then he chooses an area to clear a path around, reinforcing some beams and support, before attempting to pull one out and create some sort of hole for them to go through.
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace

Messages In This Thread
i wanna give you back the open sky - by Amalia - 06-22-2019, 10:05 PM
RE: i wanna give you back the open sky - by Delah - 06-22-2019, 10:36 PM
RE: i wanna give you back the open sky - by Ronin - 06-24-2019, 02:26 PM
RE: i wanna give you back the open sky - by Delah - 06-24-2019, 06:37 PM
RE: i wanna give you back the open sky - by Ronin - 06-24-2019, 08:05 PM
RE: i wanna give you back the open sky - by Deimos - 06-25-2019, 05:31 PM
RE: i wanna give you back the open sky - by Delah - 06-25-2019, 08:23 PM
RE: i wanna give you back the open sky - by Ronin - 06-25-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: i wanna give you back the open sky - by Delah - 06-26-2019, 02:38 AM