let’s make a deal
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You stare at the broken mirror
Shattered reflections of the past
I think we may be standing in the same
Shadows that have been cast
Zariah was tempted to raise a brow as Rexanna fell into a curtsey, called her my Queen. But she refrained. Clearly this woman is trained, she understands the workings of a court. It is a pleasant surprise, and in lieu of the raise of her brow she offers the tiniest of smiles. Yes, good behavior would get one far with this monarch, and so far Rexanna was making a good showing.

"A Destined? How lovely." she said, her voice like liquid velvet. Likely unknown to the other woman, that just elevated her from no one to person of interest. "What are your abilities, dear? How skilled are you in them?" she asks with interest, watching her like a cat watches a mouse. She was analyzing her every move, every expression, her tone of voice, the rate of her breathing, the look in her eye - was this an easy meal or did this require effort?

But when the woman states what she is actually there for, Zariah does raise a brow. "You are here regarding Bastien?" she said dryly, almost as if she didn't believe it. "I see, you must be the woman he made that statue for. No wonder he spoke so highly of you, you are clearly out and above his league by leaps and bounds." she said quietly. Zariah walked over to a side table, heels clicking on the floor, picking up a cup of spiced tea, gesturing to it should Rexanna wish for a cup as well. "He was given three warnings by my guard to fully comply and thrice he declined, and though I do not know what exactly he did write, it doesn't take a genius to discern it wasn't something flattering." she said,  stirring her tea absently, looking out the window. "Certainly a fool like that isn't worth your time, my dear?"
ZARIAH

Messages In This Thread
let’s make a deal - by Rexanna - 06-24-2019, 07:51 PM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Zariah - 06-24-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Rexanna - 06-25-2019, 06:11 AM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Zariah - 06-25-2019, 12:29 PM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Rexanna - 06-25-2019, 11:59 PM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Zariah - 06-26-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Rexanna - 06-26-2019, 05:22 AM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Zariah - 06-26-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Rexanna - 06-26-2019, 05:25 PM
RE: let’s make a deal - by Zariah - 06-26-2019, 05:39 PM